“You were sick, but now you are well again, and there is work to do.” – Kurt Vonnegnt Recovery:
Returning to your normal/ optimal functional state of health, mind and strength.
A program wherein individuals undergoing mental health concerns can STAY in treatment, through regular follow ups to achieve recovery.
- Recovery of the individual is sustained.
- Coping up with stressors.
- Improving functionality of the individual.
- Diagnosed: by 2 psychiatrists (One of whom should be from PsyCare)
- Willingness to seek treatment, by the client/ caregiver.
- Relapse Prevention
- Anticipation of crisis.
- Cost saving in unfortunate case of relapse
- Long term management.
- Cost effective.
- Psychosocial support for caregivers.
Follow up plans available:
- 6 months (Trial Plan)
- 1 year
- 2 years
Follow up structure of the Recovery Clinic:
- Psychiatric consultation – 1 per month
- Long Acting Medication- 1 per month
- Video Consultation- 1 per month
- Psychologist consultation – 2 per month
- Family intervention program meeting
- Patient education material